We’d like to think that you had such a great time with us that you can already see yourself rocking out at The Rock Boat XV. Well, why not make waves and register for next year’s adventure today? Take the plunge and Anchor Down with us!
Anchor Down? What’s that about?
Think of it as vacation layaway! You’d make a deposit of $199 per person for The Rock Boat XV while on board this year’s event before all of the festival details (itinerary, lineup, pricing) are confirmed. That’s pretty exciting, huh? It’s kind of like bungee jumping blindfolded… okay, maybe not THAT terrifying!
This could be promising, but why should I Anchor Down? Are there any perks?
The Sixthman team knows how much our guests look forward to The Rock Boat XV and the pressure is on to make year after year just as exciting as the one before. You’re gonna want to come back next year. Trust us.
Alright, I’m convinced! How do I sign up?
Woo hoo! We’ve made sign up quick and painless so you can get back to partying and start planning for next year! All you need to do is complete the form below along with a deposit payment of $199 per person by March 5th.
Things to Note:
- Your $199 deposit is 100% refundable any time prior to the The Rock Boat XV 2nd payment date (which hasn't been announced yet, but will be in the pre-sale emails).
- A $199 deposit is required for EACH guest that wishes to Anchor Down. To book everyone in your cabin, check the "Book all my cabinmates!" box below.
- This deposit is not transferable
- Anchor Down members must book their The Rock Boat XV reservation during the presale process that occurs after the cruise and the $199 deposit will be applied to the reservation.
The fine print:
- In order to book your reservation for 2015 you will be required to accept the standard ticketing contract.