10 Easy Ways to LIVE LOUD.
Sixthman wants you to LIVE LOUD. It means something different for everyone, but it's about living life to its fullest, taking chances, and connecting. How are you going to LIVE LOUD this fall? Keep reading if you need inspiration!
- Open the windows and turn up the stereo. Let the wind blow your hair, and sing as loud as you want. So what if people are listening? They're just jealous of your devil-may-care attitude.
- Get out your crayons & color. Staying inside the lines is optional.
- Play a sport you’ve never played. Use the Olympics as inspiration - water polo, handball, and diving never looked so exciting!
- Turn to the person next to you and compliment them. It can be about anything- their hair, the way they smell, or even their "quirky" taste in movies.
- Learn to play an instrument. Studies have shown it can make you live a longer, louder life.
- Get a pet. Allergic to fuzzy kitties and snuggly puppies? Iguanas are totally vogue.
- Turn off your computer and go outside.
- Tequila shots, amIright?
- Make a difference. You can volunteer, help a friend move, or pick up that trash, even though it’s not yours. It doesn’t matter what you do, as long as the world is a little better than when you found it.
- Leave the house looking like that. We're all adults, so go ahead and wear a mini skirt or ripped jeans. Your momma ain't here.