After sailing on 16 cruises in the past 2+ish years that I have been with Sixthman, I’ve been lucky enough to interact with most of the communities that we cultivate around here. But….here are some “Fun Facts” you may or may not know about me just by meeting on a ship or chatting on “the facebooks” (as Andy likes to call it).
- Nick Names: Al, Giggles, Gigz, Crazy Al, Goat, Ax Dizzla (wii name)
- Graduated from the University of Georgia (GOOOO DAWGS!) but technically attended 3 colleges
- My dad was in the Navy when I was younger, so I lived in 6 different states and went to 7 different elementary schools all before the age of 11
- 1st concert was SPICE GIRLS at age 10 – Girl Power! (yes I’m the youngest person that works at Sixthman..)
- I have a fear of WHALES and ROGUE WAVES, combined or separate – give me 5 minutes on a ship & I can rationalize to you “Why”
- One summer in college I was the dancing/singing Bugs Bunny & Foghorn Leghorn at Six Flags – super sweaty
- I “totes” love me some good lingo & abbreviations
- I’m first in line for anything that potentially involves flashmobing or secret karaoke (yes I sometimes burst out in song or dance at the office and wish my life was a musical like GLEE)
- Sixthman Jen and I have the incredible talent of making any Sky Mall cross word puzzle hilarious and fun. You should hang out with us on an AirTran flight.